Departure Time : 10:30 am
Price : US$ 235 per pax
Minimal Participant : 12 Pax
Maximum Participant : 18 Pax
Trip Schedule : Every weekend (15 Sept-15 Dec, 1 March-30 May).
Boat facility : AC, toilet, mineral water
Day 1: Labuan Bajo- Rinca island- Padar Island
Pick you up from hotel in Labuan Bajo or Komodo Airport then transfer to the harbor and aboard with wooden boat to Rinca Island. Having Lunch on the boat. Arrive in Rinca Island, start your trekking, walking through the typical dry forest to see the Komodo dragons (the giant prehistory lizards in the world in their natural habitat). On the way, you may see deer, wild buffaloes, long tail Macaque and wild boar also numerous of birds. And keep look on the trees as sometimes you will find the young Komodo Dragons there. A local ranger will let you through this natural Preservation. Back to the boat then cross to Padar island for trekking to get the best point for sunset. Diner and overnight in the boat in Padar island.
Day 2 : Padar island- Komodo Island- Pink Beach-Manta Point- Sebayur Island (B, L, D)
We trekking (soft trekking) to get best point for Sunrise in Padar island, we cross to Komodo island then trekking to see the Komdoo Dragon. After trekking, we sail to Pink Beach for snorkeling and swimming also relaxing. From Pink Beach, we sail again to Manta Point for snorkeling to see manta fishes then continue to Sebayur island. Dinner and overnight in boat in Sebayur island.
Day 3: Sebayur island- Kanawa Island-Labuan Bajo (B,L)
Morning snorkeling in Sebayur island then we proceed to Kanawa island. We can do trekking to see the panorama of Flores Sea and snorkeling or swimming to see the “docile sharks”. After that, we cross back to Labuan bajo transfer to airport or your hotel.
We arrive at Labuan Bajo harbor around 13:00 pm.
B: Breakfast L: Lunch D: Dinner
The prices are includes:
Pic up service and drop off service from hotel or airport, Cabin Wooden Boat, Guide fee, Komodo Ranger fee, Entrance fee (WNI) Camera Fee, Snorkeling spot fee, Mineral water, coffee or tea, snacks Meals, Boat Parking, Snorkeling equipment, Travel Insurance.
The Price is excluding:
Pick up and drop back to hotel in Bali, Return airfare (Bali/Jakarta-Labuan Bajo-Bali/Jakarta), Tipping, Entrance Fee Overseas IDR. 250.000, Beverages, Towel, Personal expenses.
Terms and Condition
- We also prepare documentation and underwater camera to immortalize your journey on hoping island.
- DP 50% payable on booking and considered to be forfeited if you canceled. Full payment every Wednesday or 2 days before trip.
- Tipping guide minimum US$ 5 and Boat crew US$ 5 per 3 days.
- If our vessel is full, we replace it with the same boat.
- For easy of communication and coordination, participants who have paid DP will be included in WhatsApp group.
- The funds are 100% refunded if we cancel especially if the weather conditions are bad or we replace with a daily trip by speed boat with the route: Padar-Komdo- Pink becah- Taka Makassar and Kanawa Island and hotel 2 nights in Luwansa or Elbajo hotel or similar based on 2 pax in a room, city Tour around Labuan Bajo. Meals is not included.
- If the amounts of participants (12 Persons) do not meet the minimum amount, then we replace the tour with point number of 6 above. We will publish it in WhatsApp group.
- In case of flight cancel but you arrive same day, we replace your program to number 6 but if your flight cancel to next day, we only keep your hotel and city tour based on minimum 2 participants. Single participant will be extra surcharge.